Nate Fowler, JD, LL.M.
Director of Financial Planning
Nate is the Director of Financial Planning at Pacific Capital. Prior to joining Pacific Capital, Nate was a Senior Tax Associate with 2 of the Big 4 accounting firms in Los Angeles, CA, where he consulted with high-net-worth clients and Fortune 100 companies in matters concerning financial and tax planning. Nate joined Pacific Capital because it offered the opportunity to help individuals and families prepare for and enjoy retirement. He helps clients understand and plan for complexities that occur before and during retirement, including: tax planning, Social Security benefits maximization, and estate planning, to name a few. Nate is fluent in Spanish, and grew up on the east coast. He currently lives in Corona with his wife and four children.
● Bachelor’s Degree – Brigham Young University
● Juris Doctorate – University of Idaho College of Law
● Advanced Law Certification (LL.M.) in Tax – Chapman University School of Law
● National Social Security Advisor
● Medicare Certified by the National Association of Health Underwriters
● Earned the Eagle Scout rank from the Boy Scouts of America
● Church service volunteer in California for 2 years
● Coaches his four children’s youth sports teams locally in Corona, CA