Most advisors are eager to invest your money or sell you an insurance policy without first understanding your financial needs. You can probably relate to talking with a financial advisor and feeling like you are being sold. That's not our approach. We created a unique and proprietary service called The Financial Life Inspection® (featured in the Wall Street Journal) to give you a clear understanding of where you stand today.
The Financial Life Inspection® includes a scorecard of 100 financial checkpoints and personal recommendations from our objective financial experts. By completing this process up front, you can approach your financial decisions with more confidence and clarity going forward.
The Financial Life Inspection® is comprehensive:
- Do you have enough money to comfortably retire?
- Are you paying too much in fees?
- Are your investments too risky?
- How could you increase your tax-free income?
- Where are the gaps and risks in your current financial plan?
- How well are your assets protected?
If you are like most people, you probably spend more time and effort planning a vacation than digging in and planning your financial future, which may be why nearly 70% of Americans have no idea how much money they will need for retirement. The Financial Life Inspection® is a perfect way to ensure that your financial plan has a proper foundation and that you are on track to reach your life goals. The Financial Life Inspection® covers many topics and includes analysis from a team of certified and independent financial professionals.
Who are the experts?
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®
- National Social Security AdvisorSM
- Licensed Estate Planning Attorney
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor®
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Certified Fund Specialist®
- Licensed Insurance Professionals
- Legal Trust Administrators
What are the topics?
- Retirement Planning
- Cash Flow
- College Planning
- Debt & Investment Real Estate
- Social Security
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection