Most advisors are eager to invest your money or sell you insurance products without putting in the time or effort necessary to completely understand your financial needs. However, we believe that prescription without thorough diagnosis is malpractice. Featured in the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Life Inspection® is our unique and proprietary service which provides a comprehensive analysis of your entire financial life. Our team of professionals at Pacific Capital analyzes 100 important financial checkpoints for you.
Every Financial Life Inspection® includes personal recommendations and a thorough strategy review with our financial experts. By completing your Financial Life Inspection® before making specific recommendations, we help you approach your finances the right way and in the right order.
Your Financial Life Inspection® is comprehensive:
- Do you have enough money to comfortably retire?
- Are you paying too much in fees?
- Are your investments too risky?
- How could you increase your tax-free income?
- Where are the gaps and risks in your current financial plan?
- How well are your assets protected?
If you are like most people, you probably spend more time and effort planning a vacation than digging in and planning your financial future, which may be why nearly 70% of Americans have no idea how much money they will need for retirement. A Financial Life Inspection® is a perfect way to ensure that your financial plan has a proper foundation and that you are on track to reach your life goals. Your Financial Life Inspection® covers many topics and includes analysis from a team of certified and independent financial professionals.
Who are the experts?
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®
- National Social Security AdvisorSM
- Licensed Estate Planning Attorney
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor®
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Certified Fund Specialist®
- Licensed Insurance Professionals
- Legal Trust Administrators
What are the topics?
- Retirement Planning
- Cash Flow
- College Planning
- Debt & Investment Real Estate
- Social Security
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection