7 Questions to Ask Yourself
If you cannot confidently answer these 7 questions, then we need to talk…
1. Do I have a written retirement plan that allows me to be stress free?
2. Am I paying commissions or unnecessary fees for investment management?
3. Does my financial plan have a tax minimization strategy?
4. What percentage of my assets is protected from lawsuits?
5. Do I have enough guaranteed income to cover my expenses in retirement?
6. Do I know how to maximize my Social Security benefits?
7. Would my family be taken care of if something happened to me?